Registration for the European Navigation Conference (ENC 2023) is open! Join your fellow colleagues at ESA ESTEC in Noordwijk, The Netherlands from 31 May to 2 June to exchange knowledge and network.
Why should you register for ENC 2023?
- High-quality sessions on the latest developments in the field
- Special sessions on Galileo, upcoming and LEO constellations, navigation to the moon, Mars and beyond
- Meet new and existing colleagues during our exciting social program
Below you can find the registration fees (including 21% Dutch VAT) for ENC 2023.
|until March 15||From March 16 until May 21|
|Full conference registration||€ 895,00||€ 995,00|
|Student / PhD Student*||€ 550,00||€ 550,00|
|Day registration||€ 450,00||€ 450,00|
|Excursion||€ 95,00||€ 95,00|
*Students will need to upload a student card to avail of the student registration fee. The age limit is 35 years.
Full conference registration
The Full conference registration fee includes:
- Access to plenary and parallel sessions
- Welcome Icebreaker on Wednesday, 30 May 2023
- Access to the Exhibition
- Coffee breaks and lunch as per program
- Beach Dinner on Wednesday, 31 May 2023
When registering for a one day only, the participant will get access for that specific day. This includes lunch and coffee breaks that are offered on that day. The beach dinner on Wednesday, 31 May 2023 is not included in this fee.
To encourage participation of students in ENC 2023 a reduced participation fee applies. The student registration fee includes the same items as the full conference registration. The student fee applies for students enrolled in a full time course in an accredited educational institution. You will need to be able to provide a copy of a student card or a written statement of your supervisor at the time of registration. The age limit is 35 years.
Join us on 1 June 2023 for a cruise of the Amsterdam canals. The ticket includes return transport from ESA ESTEC to Amsterdam, canal cruise and informal dinner on board. Approximate duration 4.5 hours. You can purchase a ticket during the registration process. Places are limited.
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent by email to email@example.com.
– For cancellations received up to and including 30 March 2023, a cancellation fee of 25% will be charged.
– For cancellations received on and after 31 March 2023, no refund will be given, full amount required.
– Transferring the registration to another participant is not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of EUR 40 per registration will be charged for every modification received after 31 March 2023.
– All refunds will be processed after the meeting.
– Travel and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
We accept payment by credit card or iDEAL (Dutch bank accounts only). We cannot accept payment by check nor debit card. Any additional fees (e.g. bank charges) are at own expense.
If you need a letter of invitation for your visa application, please contact the ENC 2023 Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a letter of invitation will only be sent after payment of the registration fee and will only mention the congress registrant not accompanying persons (if applicable).