The ENC 2023 App will be available to all registered participants during the conference. Via the app you will be able to check out the program and speakers, submit questions during sessions and network with your fellow attendees. Here’s a short overview of the main app features:
- Via the Meeting Hub you can view and search for other attendees, request connections, and engage with voice calls, video calls, text messages chats and schedule meetings.
- The Agenda component lets you view the full agenda for the event. Add sessions and activities to your favourites to create your personalized agenda in My Agenda.
- Speaker Search is where you can search speakers present at the event and see when they are scheduled to present.
- In the Abstract/Paper Gallery you can search for and read the abstracts and papers submitted for the conference.
- Exhibitors/Sponsors Search is where you can search exhibitors/sponsors present at the event and engage with them using the same call, chat and messaging options found in the Meeting Hub. Here you can also find more information about the exhibitor/sponsor and check out their brochures, if provided.
- Privacy and Settings is where you can choose what information is shared with other users in the Meeting Hub, Exhibitor/Sponsor Search and Speaker Search.