Abstract submission portal is open!
Abstract submission for the European Navigation Conference 2023 (ENC 2023) opened on 24 October 2022. Within the conference theme of Resilient Navigation, we invite you to submit abstracts for presentation in the following areas:
- Integral navigation systems
- Position determination
- Routing and path definition
Please find the full list of topics and sub-topics here.
Please make sure to carefully read the abstract submission guidelines before submitting your abstract.
General Abstract Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- The abstract should have a brief descriptive title of maximum 15 words
- The abstract text should not exceed 300 words
- A maximum of 5 illustrations (tables or images) are accepted
- Abstract submission deadline: 15 February 2023
- Notification on acceptance/rejection: end February 2023
- Early Bird registration deadline: 15 March 2023
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.